We specialise in partnering with Continuing Healthcare teams (CHC) to organise and coordinate packages of NHS funded care to the most vulnerable and socially excluded people within our communities.
This Care Assistant / Support Worker position is to support a gentleman who has a brain injury located in Buckinghamshire. To be considered for this position, experience within healthcare is required and experience supporting clients that have complex needs will be an advantage.
Care Assistant / Support Worker – Role and Responsibilities:
- Providing physical support which may include helping with household tasks and personal care.
- Providing emotional support for an individual and their families.
- Supporting and helping with health care needs, including routine checks or administrating medication.
- Encouraging and supporting the development of personal skills through hobbies and interests.
- Teaching life skills, such as shopping, using public transport and paying for bills.
- Working with other healthcare professionals to ensure that all care needs meet the highest possible standards.
- Paid induction
- Free uniform
- Ongoing training and support including 2 days practical crisis prevention training
- Career progression within company